Sunday 22 April 2018

Definitely PTE because it opens up doors to unlimited opportunities

I still remember the last day of school. I was attending the school farewell party. The juniors were hosting it and we the passing out batch were the guests . The song being played out in the background was "Papa Kehte hain bada naam karega" 


The lyrics go something like this
Papa kehte hain bada naam karega
Beta hamara aisa kaam karega
Magar yeh to koi na jaane
Ki meri manzil hai kahan
Papa kehte hain bada naam karega
Beta hamara aisa kaam karega
Magar yeh to koi na jaane
Ki meri manzil hai kahan
Which translates to






The song captures the hope that every person has about his life specially when he or she passes out of school or college. It also underlines the uncertainty that life has in store for us.

However I was quite sure about my future that I wanted to go abroad and study at a good reputed university.

This meant that I would have to apply to a number of Universities and then based on the ones that grant me an admission make a move.
I was a fairly good student and science was my chosen field of study. I wanted to do a B.Tech in computer science.
My only drawback was that English was not my strong point. So I discussed this problem of mine with one of my teachers.
She suggested that since I had set my goal to go and study abroad thus I should consider taking an English language certification. This would not only help me polish my English skills but also boost my confidence.
I researched my options and found PTE Academic to be the best English certification around.

Here are the benefits of PTE 

Here is why PTE Academic is the best choice a student, migrants as well those who are seeking immigration to a new country  can make.


  • PTE Academic conducts the test via a computer so that you need not feel nervous or uncomfortable



  • The scoring of the tests is impartial and accurate.



  • Your PTE Academic become available in a maximum of 5 business days.



  • All the Australian universities accept PTE Academic score.



  • Even if you are applying to New Zealand, Ireland then PTE Academic scores are acreditted in these countries. Even for USA, Canada and UK , Singapore & Europe the number of institutions accepting  PTE Academic scores is increasing rapidly.



  • Those who want to immigrate to Australia or New zealand the good news is that the PTE Academic sores are recognised here as well by the VISA and the migration departments.



  • If the idea of a test intimidates you then have no fear PTE Academics has the facility to help you learn and prepare for taking the test. 

Thus when it came to my own personal decision I decided to take the PTE Academics course
as getting this certification would give me a head start in my career.
Best of all the test can be taken 360 days a year.


Next the question was how to prepare for the test. Here again the PTE Academic website came in handy one can check here PTE Preparation Course

Armed with this new knowledge I started the preparation for the test and found that there is extensive material that can be used for getting ready for the test.

PTE Academic provides both free and paid preparation material.
Next came the step of taking the actual test.
The Test is conducted at 200 centers around the world and one can take a center of ones choice.
You can book a test 24 hours in advance.
It is a test that that you take sitting in front of a computer at the test center.

The results come out within 5 business days. The results can be accessed from the results website.

PTE Academic lets you send your score to unlimited institutions without any additional fee. This helped me apply to a large number of universities and colleges withing my stipulated budget.

Once I had my English language scores with me it was only a matter of time that I got admission to a college of my choice. Now the question was getting a scholarship.
For this I had to appear in a live interview. Having taken the English Test had already made me confident and the English preparation had made me a fluent English speaker and I could easily articulate my thoughts.
Getting a scholarship can be tough so in the final round I told the interviewer that I am a go getter and before applying for this course I had poor command over the English language and now I was conversing with them in English. I shared my good scores in my PTE Academic English Test and the interviewer was impressed and I got the scholarship.
Thanks to PTE Academic I got my dreams fulfilled.


1 comment: